Sunday 14 October 2012

Thank God It's Sunday!

I've had a pretty relaxing day today, despite the fact that I did quite a good amount of tidying up after last night's party. I tried to have a Harry Potter marathon this afternoon but my little pompom wanted to play with his mommy. Bubba wouldn't stop wailing; making weird yet cute little noises just so momma would play with him. Haha. I also went out & had sushi for dinner with friends. I can eat sushi all day, everyday! Okay, maybe not all day. But definitely everyday! What's your favorite roll? Mine is Bakudan & Spicy Dynamite! :D 

All right! I'm gonna wrap this up! Sorry. This blog is a little pointless. LOL. Tomorrow's Monday, yet again... I've always dreaded my 6:30 am call time. Sigh.

Oh well... Night night, friends! x

1 comment:

  1. so cute >:< your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete